Manual Jaguar SS 100
A few words about the building .....
read the whole manual before construction
I leave the material to the customer's choice.
I've found that if I recommend PETG, for example, not everyone can print it out nicely. ABS does not hold on another bed.
The model is designed so that if you choose your favorite material it will print without any problems. I have already printed them from PETG, ABS, PLA, CPE.
Choose a material best for your printer and has beautiful layers.
I recommend a layer of 0.2 mm, just 20% fill. For bearings use and caradans use min 75% infill.
For tires 5%
But if your printers combine layers, take advantage of it. Alternatively, if you want a very detailed surface, print on a 0.1 mm layer.
- bearings 10x15x4 - 10pcs
- springs inside dia 3,5mm (4mm) - 15mm long or more - according to the stiffness of the spring
- screws M3 x 10 mm - 30 pcs
- screws M3 x 16 mm - 10pcs
- screws M3 x 18 mm - 10pcs
- screws M2 x 10 mm - 20pcs
- screws M2 x 5 mm - 20pc
- nuts M3 - 10pcs
- set crews M3 -6mm - 20pcs
- threaded rod dia 4mm 18-18.5mm and 20mm
- Servo JX servo 6221MG - 1x (or similar, power 8kg)
- Regulator -180 A max , 11,V
- Engine https://velkoobchod.conrad.sk/vysoce-vykonny-motor-modelcraft-rb350018-2a723r-12-v-18-1.k233131
- Battery Lipo 3Cells https://htmodel.sk/akumulator-ray-g4-li-pol-860mah-11-1-30-60c-airpack/